Do you have or will you have a bookable tourism product/experience ready to sell now or within the next 12 months?
Following MBTAG attending EXPO in 2018 and the successes and enquiries that have come on the back of it, we have taken a stand at VisitScotland Expo in April this year ( 10th & 11th) to represent the destination. This year they are going to showcase bookable products and experiences.
VisitScotland Expo is Scotland’s premier business to business Travel trade event, marrying the best of Scottish tourism product with buyers from across the Globe. In 2018 it saw 579 buyers including tour operators, travel agents and wholesalers from the UK and international markets.
MBTAG have 5 x 1m spaces available within the destination stand of ‘Discover Midlothian & The Scottish Borders’ and now invite you to apply. There will be an application process to take 5 of the best bookable products/experiences to Expo this year to represent the destination. Research shows that this is what people are looking for when booking a trip/holiday/group booking. They look for authentic experiences/something that tells them a story / immerses them in the destination and is unique.
- Opportunity to showcase your bookable product/experience for 2 days at VisitScotland Expo 2019
- Must be/will be bookable
- Opportunity to engage with nearly 600 bookers
- You must be travel trade ready – know what your rates are and understand how the travel trade work.
- Heavily sponsored by MBTAG – small cash contribution required by successful applicants.
- 5 spaces available ( 1m per successful application – within the destination stand – which will be managed and co-ordinated by MBTAG)
What you need to do if you are interested:
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or download the application from the MBTAG website today. READ MORE AND DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FROM - CLICK THIS LINK
- Deadline 14th February – complete application for your chance to be there.
- Panel decision on the applications will take place and applications scored on set criteria.
- Notified by Friday 22nd February 2019
MBTAG look forward to hearing from you, this is to a great opportunity for 2019 to put Midlothian & The Scottish Borders in the spotlight with great products/experiences that everyone will want to book!